An electrician has been electrocuted while working on an electric pole in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital.
According to reports, the deceased who was known as a talented electrician in Eliozu area, was electrocuted by high tension cables in the unfortunate incident which happened two days ago.
It was gathered that the electrician was working on the transformer before he went to balance the load on the pole and reportedly forgot to pull out the fuses. So when light came, he was shocked to death.
His lifeless body was removed from the pole with the help of residents and sympathizers as can be seen in a footage posted online. .