A gay man has died after injecting his balls with silicone in a gay ‘cult’ sex game gone wrong. Australian Jack Chapman, 28, died in Seattle, USA, after injecting large quantities of silicone into his genitalia.
According to Chapman’s death certificate ‘Silicone Injection Syndrome’ was listed as one of four causes of death, alongside three lung-related causes.
Chapman, whose pseudonym was Tank Hafertepen, has previously posted images of himself with enlarged genitalia. He was known for injecting large quantities of saline solution into his scrotum.
Silicone injections to the genitals can cause abnormal swelling, penile distortion and can lead to fluid accumulation and bleeding in the lungs.
Several people have died after injecting silicone into their buttocks. Silicone injected into male genitalia is less common but no less dangerous.
Chapman was in a homoerotic master-slave relationship in the San Fransisco gay community and later in Seattle. His ‘slaver master’ was a popular gay community blogger named Dylan Hafertepen who played the master role to other ‘members’ of his BDSM group.
Dylan introduced Jack to his extreme fetish of dangerous body manipulation and his love of master/servant role play.
Jack’s mum Linda Chapman discovered an extraordinary contract that set out the full terms of Jack’s relationship with Dylan, where Dylan was “the master” and Jack one of a number of “pups” who were forced to obey him.
The contract also said the pup’s body and mind were the exclusive property of the master and that the pup had no identity outside that given to him by the master.
As part of this contract Jack was required to take Dylan’s surname, sign over his salary, wear a chain around his neck and cut off all contact with anyone who existed outside the circle.
Linda blames Dylan for her son’s death. She saw the couple’s relationship as toxic and abusive, saying: “I know my son had free will, but he was not in his right frame of mind.
Just three weeks before his death, Jack signed a will that left all his assets to Dylan. Just two days after his death, Jack was cremated – which is unusually quick, the crematorium told Linda.
Dylan posted to Facebook saying Jack had died from an diagnosed lung disease, but Linda now knows that to be untrue.
In yet another wild turn of events, Dylan agreed to return Jack’s ashes to his family in person, giving Linda the chance to confront him about her son’s death.
Dylan denies forcing Jack to inject himself with silicone as Linda now intends to get closure with the help of the police.
Culled from The Sun